Restraint, Seclusion, and Crisis Management Training
This sixteen hour training teaches and certifies attendees as instructors; this certification enables the attendee to train other staff and employees in their organization. The course is broken down into two segments: virtual and in-person. The virtual session is estimated at eight hours long and must be completed before attending the in-person session. During the in-person session, an assessment will be completed for the information taught virtually and in-person.
The course includes:
- Manuals, handouts, PowerPoint, reference materials, and workbooks
- PowerPoint, flash drive for instructing with videos
- The entire non-physical seminar (see https://www.crisismanagementgroup.net/restraint-training/)
- Hands on training of passive restraint techniques (see https://www.crisismanagementgroup.net/restraint-training/)
- Review of both days, testing and completion certification
- Continuous yearly support and updates at no extra cost
- Contact information and phone numbers for “anytime” support
- Trainer of Trainer (not previously trained): $1,850/participant
- Discounts available for districts sending 3+ participants. Contact Briana Stewart (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details.
- Recertification: $1,550/participant
DATE CHANGE NOTICE
This training was originally scheduled for July 23; however, due to unforeseen circumstances, we have rescheduled this training for July 27.
|Tue, Jul 27, 2021||8:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|8:30 AM - 4:30 PM||David Hunter||Susan Scott||Insight Park|