Direct Step: Online Courses
The Vision of the Mississippi Department of Education is to create a world-class educational system that gives students the knowledge and skills to be successful in college and the workforce, and to finish as parents and citizens. To assist in this effort the MDE Office of Special Education is providing access to LRP Publication's DirectSTEP E-learning courses at no cost to participants in each local education agency.
With each ecourse you will:
- Receive the highest quality training developed by respected special education experts
- Learn at your own pace for the greatest possible comprehension and retention
- Take eCourses based on individual training needs and interests
- Engage in learning through quizzes and activities
- Learn how to make decisions that are educationally and legally sound
- Receive a certificate of completion
*Courses must be completed by August 31, 2021
You must complete all eight (1 hour) courses to receive CEUs. The fee for CEUs is $15.00 if you pay by check or $16.50 if you pay by card.