North MS Education Consortium
NMEC offers a wide range of online courses for our teachers and administrators that are MDE approved for CEU, OSL, and SEMI credits! All of these courses are self-paced, allowing a participant to start at any point in the year.
- Instructional Strategies versus Activities - With five assignments and a final exam, this course offers 0.6 CEUs with up to six weeks to complete.
- Mastering the Basic Addition and Subtraction Facts - With six assignments and a final exam, this course offers 0.6 CEUs with up to six weeks to complete.
- Mastering the Basic Multiplication and Division Facts - With six assignments and a final exam, this course offers 0.6 CEUs with up to six weeks to complete.
- Trauma-Informed Instruction: What Teachers Need to Know - This course is divided into six (6) modules and is designed to take participants approximately ten (10) hours to complete. Upon successful completion, participants can apply for 1.0 CEU or 5 SEMIs.
- Virtual Education Software - These courses offer 3.0/4.5 CEUs, 25/30 SEMIs, or 2/3 OSLs per course, and can be completed in as little as two weeks or as long as six months.
Recently Added Events
This training provides participants with specific strategies for working with students with Autism (..
Don’t miss this one-day conference that will empower you to take the first steps in reshaping your d..
Keynote speaker, Jason Dougal, NCEE COOOther presenters include local MS School District Leaders fro..
Join the Mississippi Economic Council and “Ascent to 55%” as we convene community voices from multip..