North MS Education Consortium
- 21: REACH MS MTSS PBIS Tier 1 - 2nd Northern Cohort Face to Face
- 21: REACH MS MTSS PBIS Tier 2 - 2nd Northern Cohort Face to Face
- 21: Introduction to the PreK CLASS Tool
- 22: Early Childhood PBIS Tier 1: Relationships and Supportive Environments
- 26: Early Childhood PBIS Tier 1: Relationships and Supportive Environments
- 26: Teacher Effectiveness: Supporting Educator Effectiveness through Observation and Feedback (Leaders)
- 26: Teacher Effectiveness: Supporting Educator Effectiveness (Instructional Staff)
- 5-6: Barksdale Reading Institute's Module 6: Structured Literacy: Vocabulary
- 21: E3 Literacy Conference: Engage - Encounter - Equip
- 22: Managing an Inclusive Classroom: Behavioral Supports
- 23: NISL Regional Leadership Conference
- 26-27: Regional Literacy Training for K-3 Teachers (LETRS) - Phase 2
- 28-29: Personalizing Schools to Engage Students in Learning (Revised 2013) >>> SEMI/OSL Eligible
- 2-3: Barksdale Reading Institute's Module 9: Structured Literacy: Spelling and Writing
- 4-5: Regional Literacy Training for K-3 Teachers (LETRS) - Phase 2
- 5: It Takes a Village: A Team Approach to Teaching and Learning
- 25-26: Learning for Student Achievement (Revised 2013) >>> SEMI/OSL Eligible
Interested In Earning CEUs Online?
We offer a broad selection of online courses that are CEU and SEMI credit approved by the MS Department of Education! On average, our participants have completed the offered courses within two weeks of (even though your allotted much more time), earning anywhere from 0.5 CEUs to 4.5 CEUs – what could be better than that?!
To see the kinds of courses we are offering, please see the following link: http://www.northmsec.com/online-courses/.
Recently Added Events
In this two day session, participants will engage in the “Leading Professional Learning: Build..
This course is designed to give you a new perspective on planning and implementing developmentally..
Harassment, Bullying & Cyber-Intimidation in Schools will discuss definitions and the personal..
The Students with Disabilities Institute is designed to increase the capacity of school le..