North MS Education Consortium
NMEC offers a wide range of online courses for our teachers and administrators that are MDE approved for CEUs and SEMI credits! All of these courses are self-paced, allowing a participant to start at any point in the year.
- Instructional Strategies versus Activities - With five assignments and a final exam, this course offers 0.6 CEUs with up to six weeks to complete.
- Virtual Education Software -
These courses offer 3.0/4.5 CEUs or 25/30 SEMIs per course, and can be
completed in as little as two weeks or as long as six months.
- PLS 3rd Learning - These courses offer a range of 0.5 - 1.5 CEUs with up to thirty (30) days to complete.
- OSL OPTION >> 14: UpSlope Solutions: Employee Discipline in an Education Environment - Grounds for Employee Discipline (4744)
- OSL >> 14-15: Supporting Science Instruction in the K-12 Classroom (4549)
- 18-20 and January 16-17: Phonics First® (6th-12th) Orton-Gillingham (Group S15) (4860)
- 20: Regional Literacy Training for K-3 Teachers (LETRS) - 3rd Edition Units 3-4 (4938)
- 21-22 and January 13-15: Phonics First® (6th-12th) Orton-Gillingham (Group S16) (4861)
- 3: Regional Literacy Training for K-3 Teachers (LETRS) - 3rd Edition Units 3-4 (4940)
- 4: Building Classroom Capacity: A Focus on State Standards and Positive Classroom Culture (K-2) (4980)
- 5: Building Classroom Capacity: A Focus on State Standards and Positive Classroom Culture (3-12 ELA) (4981)
- 5: Building Classroom Capacity: A Focus on State Standards and Positive Classroom Culture (3-12 Math) (4987)
- 10: Regional Literacy Training for K-3 Teachers (LETRS) - 3rd Edition Units 3-4 (4943)
- 10: Classroom Design and Functional Skill Building in the SCD Classroom (5072)
- 11: Navigating the MS-Alternate Academic Achievement Standards (5073)
- 12: Improving Student Achievement thru Counselor Effectiveness (5123)
- 23: Improve Your Team's Performance (5021)
- OSL OPTION >> 4: UpSlope Solutions: Employee Discipline in an Education Environment - Executing Employee Discipline (4745)
- 11: Superheroes in Training: More Literacy Training for Paraprofessionals and Uncertified Teachers (Grades K-4) (4715)
- 12: Reach MS: Early Childhood PBIS Tier 1: Relationships and Supportive Environments (4881)
- 20: Spring 2020 NMEC/NISL Conference: Recruitment, Induction, and Retention of High-Quality Teachers (4730)
Recently Added Events
This 2019 LETRS 3rd Edition training provides educators with the background, depth of..
This training is designed to address the components of the MS-AAAS Alternative Standards as they rel..
Monthly meeting with DAAIS Superintendents..
This course will help the learner achieve a better understanding of ADD and intervention strategie..