North MS Education Consortium
NMEC offers a wide range of online courses for our teachers and administrators that are MDE approved for CEU, OSL, and SEMI credits! All of these courses are self-paced, allowing a participant to start at any point in the year.
- Instructional Strategies versus Activities - With five assignments and a final exam, this course offers 0.6 CEUs with up to six weeks to complete.
- Mastering the Basic Addition and Subtraction Facts - With six assignments and a final exam, this course offers 0.6 CEUs with up to six weeks to complete.
- Mastering the Basic Multiplication and Division Facts - With six assignments and a final exam, this course offers 0.6 CEUs with up to six weeks to complete.
- Trauma-Informed Instruction: What Teachers Need to Know - This course is divided into six (6) modules and is designed to take participants approximately ten (10) hours to complete. Upon successful completion, participants can apply for 1.0 CEU or 5 SEMIs.
- Virtual Education Software - These courses offer 3.0/4.5 CEUs, 25/30 SEMIs, or 2/3 OSLs per course, and can be completed in as little as two weeks or as long as six months.
Recently Added Events
This course is designed to give participants an understanding of school violence and increase inte..
Educators across the country are grappling with an unprecedented set of circumstances as they prepa..
This is a free 30-hour online learning experience for managing a school year full of uncertainty, n..
The 2021 Making Connections Conference is at the Mississippi Gulf Coast Coliseum and Convention Cent..