North MS Education Consortium
NMEC offers a wide range of online courses for our teachers and administrators that are MDE approved for CEUs and SEMI credits! All of these courses are self-paced, allowing a participant to start at any point in the year.
- Instructional Strategies versus Activities - With five assignments and a final exam, this course offers 0.6 CEUs with up to six weeks to complete.
- Virtual Education Software -
These courses offer 3.0/4.5 CEUs or 25/30 SEMIs per course, and can be
completed in as little as two weeks or as long as six months.
- PLS 3rd Learning - These courses offer a range of 0.5 - 1.5 CEUs with up to thirty (30) days to complete.
- 5: Building Classroom Capacity: A Focus on State Standards and Positive Classroom Culture (3-12 ELA) (4981)
- 5: Building Classroom Capacity: A Focus on State Standards and Positive Classroom Culture (3-12 Math) (4987)
- 10: Regional Literacy Training for K-3 Teachers (LETRS) - 3rd Edition Units 3-4 (4943)
- 10: Classroom Design and Functional Skill Building in the SCD Classroom (5072)
- 11: Navigating the MS-Alternate Academic Achievement Standards (5073)
- 10: Navigating the MS Alternative Academic Achievement Standards (5189)
- OSL OPTION (SIX DAYS TOTAL) >> 13: Leadership Skills Development Academy (5167)
- 15: Regional Literacy Training for K-3 Teachers (LETRS) - 3rd Edition Units 3-4 (5172)
- 23: Improve Your Team's Performance (5021)
- 27-29 and February 27-28: Phonics First® (K-5th) Orton-Gillingham (Group 68) (5218)
- 30-31 and February 24-26: Phonics First® (K-5th) Orton-Gillingham (Group 69) (5219)
- OSL OPTION >> 4: UpSlope Solutions: Employee Discipline in an Education Environment - Executing Employee Discipline (4745)
- 11: Superheroes in Training: More Literacy Training for Paraprofessionals and Uncertified Teachers (Grades K-4) (4715)
- 12: Reach MS: Early Childhood PBIS Tier 1: Relationships and Supportive Environments (4881)
- 20: Spring 2020 NMEC/NISL Conference: Recruitment, Induction, and Retention of High-Quality Teachers (4730)
- 23-26: Level II Orton-Gillingham (Group L19) (5149)
- 10: School Leadership with Dr. Todd Whitaker (5168)
- 8-12: Phonics First® (K-5th) Orton-Gillingham (Group 75) (5225)
Recently Added Events
Try DI! is designed to provide you an opportunity to learn about an instructional framework, Diffe..
Teacher workshops provide an overview of the latest research on studying and learning and explain ho..
Protection of student data, including as related to ransomware, breaches, and vendors. Includin..
The purpose of this course is to improve your knowledge of science and the scientific process. Thi..